- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Sunday, 12 April 2015
First class relics of Saint Faustina & Saint John Paul II @ Church of Divine Mercy, Sg.Ara, Penang
The parish priest of Church of Divine Mercy, Sg Ara, Penang, Rev Father Martin Andrews Arlando led a group of parishioners to Poland in March 2015 to obtain the relic of St Faustina.
Saint Faustina is known as the Apostle of Divine Mercy and her relic displayed consists of a piece of her bone.
Saint John Paul II one of the longest-serving popes in the history of the Catholic Church. His relic displayed which contained a drop of the pope’s blood on a cloth. The relic of the pope was handed to Penang Roman Catholic Diocese Bishop Rev Sebastian Francis through Vatican Ambassador to Malaysia Archbishop Joseph Marino upon the release granted by the custodians of the John Paul II Foundation in Rome.
Both relics will be placed on permanent display at the CDM, Sungai Ara, Penang for the veneration of those that come seeking healing and answers to their needs in prayer.
Relics are categorised into 3 classes by the Catholic Church.
1st Class Relic
A part of the Saint such as a bone, hair, blood, etc..., and the instruments of Christ's Passion.
2nd Class Relic
Something that was owned by the Saint or instruments of torture that was used against a martyr.
3rd Class Relic
Something that has been touched to a 1st or 2nd Class Relic or by the Saint. Anyone can make their own 3rd Class relics by touching an object to a 1st or 2nd Class Relic which includes the tomb of the Saint.
Church of Divine Mercy
117, Jalan Kenari
11900 Bayan Lepas
Tel: 604-646 6885