- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Tuesday, 14 October 2014
October ~ Month dedicated to our Lady of the Rosary
October is the month of the Holy Rosary, 7th October every year is the feast of Our Lady of the Rosary. The rosary is one of the most cherished prayers of our Catholic Church. Starts with the Creed, the Our Father, three Hail Mary's and the Glory Be, and involves the recitation of five decades consisting of the Our Father, 10 Hail Mary's and the Glory Be. During the recitation, individual's meditates on the saving mysteries (Joyful, Sorrowful, Glorious and Luminous) of our Lord's life and the faithful witness of our Blessed Mother.
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
we fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, our Mother!
To thee do we come,
before we pray, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not our petitions,
but in thy mercy,
hear and answer them.
The Hail Mary reminded the people of the Angelical Salutation and the Providence of God, while it at the same time prepared the soul for and obtained grace by the power of impetration, or by its efficacy as a prayer. The Rosary is the devotion which belongs especially to Our Lady. No one who wishes for the assistance of Mary will neglect her Rosary. Let us then pray the rosary daily, especially praying together with your family and during this Month of the Rosary!
“THE FAMILY THAT PRAYS
THE ROSARY TOGETHER, STAYS TOGETHER!”