- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Sunday, 20 July 2014
Jesus Christ is coming Soon. Please Save a Soul today.
A pastor was travelling last week, he saw an old man, and gave him a lift. While they were going, the old man said; my son, do you know what happened in Heaven last night?
The pastor was so terrified and hurriedly parked and asked; Sir, are you sleeping? How did you get the information about Heaven? The Old man said; last night in Heaven God became very angry with man and asked the Angels to blow the trumpet. The angels picked up the trumpets and as they were about to blow it WHEN, Jesus fell down and began to plead in tears. The blood that came out of His hands and body
were very fresh. He told God that His death shouldn't be in vain.
God couldn't stand the pains of the saint and the wickedness of the evil ones. So He said; "I AM GIVING THEM THEIR LAST CHANCE."
Jesus then turned to the angels and told them to move down in their numerous numbers to tell the world that:
"THE END IS NEAR, JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON".
The pastor (sweating and crying) asked; sir, how did you know this? The OLD MAN replied; I am one of the Angels sent to the World.
Please use every medium of communication to send this message. No time to waste, Please! And the old man disappeared.
Brethren, this story is real, Christ is coming Soon.
PLEASE SAVE A SOUL TODAY.
I Have done my part, it's now your turn to spread the Gospel. No wealth can be compared to life everlasting in Heaven.