Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.
Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Agonizing Crucifix


"For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, 

so that in him we might become the righteousness of God." 
2 Corinthians 5:21



I would like to share with all about the "Agonizing Crucifix". My brother-in-law recently gave me one, together with devotion of the "Chaplet of the Precious Blood of Jesus" (the chaplet rosary and the prayer guide book).






No comments:

Post a Comment