Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 29 June 2012

Saint Anne Prayer

Prayers to St. Anne
(Prayer to Obtain Some Special Favor)


Glorious St. Anne,
filled with compassion for those who invoke thee,
and with love for those who suffer,
heavily laden with the weight of my troubles,
I cast myself at thy feet and humbly beg of thee
to take the present affair which I recommend to
thee under thy special protection.
Vouchsafe to recommend it to thy Daughter,
the Blessed Virgin Mary,
and lay it before the throne of Jesus, so that He may
bring it to a happy issue.
Cease not to intercede for me until my request is granted.
Above all, obtain for
me the grace of one day beholding my God face to face,
and with thee and Mary
and all the Saints, praising and blessing Him to all eternity.

Good St. Anne,
mother of her who is our Life,
our Sweetness and our Hope,
pray to her for us,
and obtain our request. (repeat 3 times)

Good St. Anne,
you were especially favored by God to be the mother
of the most holy Virgin Mary, the Mother of our Savior.
By your power with your most pure daughter and with her divine Son,
kindly obtain for us the grace and the favor we now seek.
Please secure for us also forgiveness of our past sins,
the strength to perform faithfully our daily duties
and the help we need to persevere in the love
of Jesus and Mary.
Amen.

Lord, God of our fathers, through Sts. Joachim and Anne,
You gave us the Mother of Your Incarnate Son.
May their prayers help us to attain the salvation
You promised to Your people.
Amen.


Information
Feast day on July 26
Churches and Chapels in Malaysia

Church of St. Anne (1846), Bukit Mertajam, Seberang Perai Tengah, Penang. Jalan Kulim, 14000 Bukit Mertajam
Tel: 604-5386405
Fax: 604-5387422

Email: stanne@stannebm.org
http://www.stannebm.org/index.html
http://www.penangdiocese.org/pages/parish-communities-churches-in-the-diocese/north/church-of-st-anne-bkt.-mertjam.php
Church Of St Anne, Port Klang, Selangor. Jalan Tengku Badar, 42000 Port Klang, Selangor
Telephone: +603 - 3168 8530 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting FREE +603 - 3168 8530 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax: +603 - 3165 8530
E-mail:
stannepk@gmail.com
E-mail: info@stanneportklang.com
Churches and Chapels in Singapore
St. Anne Church, Singapore
66 Sengkang East Way, Singapore 548593
Telephone : 63865072 Fax : 63865202
www.facebook.com/st.annes.catholic.churchhttp://www.stanneonline.org/drulive/contact

No comments:

Post a Comment