Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 29 June 2012

The Pietà



Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us.
Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.



Your prayers are strongest at the Consecration in Holy Mass (raising of Host and Chalice). Each time we look at The Most Blessed Sacrament our place in Heaven is raised forever.
(revealed by Our Lord to St. Gertrude the Great).



To the Blessed Virgin
My Queen, my mother, I give myself entirely to thee, and to show my devotion to thee, I consecrate to thee this day, my eyes, my ears, my mouth, my heart, my whole being without reserve. Wherefore good Mother as I am thine own, keep me, guard me, as thy property and possession. Amen




Glory be to Jesus and Mary
A letter written by the Blessed Virgin Mary to the City of Messina where St. Paul, the Apostle preached the gospel, which has been preserved in the Reliquary of the great altar.
“I, Mary Virgin, servant of God, very humble Mother of Jesus Christ, Son of God, the Almighty and Eternity, to all who are in Messina, health and benediction in our Lord. You have learned by the ambassadors who have been sent to you. You received the gospel and you acknowledged that the Son of God has become man, and has suffered the passion and death for the salvation of the world, and that He is Christ and also the true Messiah. I beseech you to persevere, promising to you, and all your posterity, to assist you in the presence of My Son.”


Blessed Virgin Mary,  very humble servant of God
(Great graces are given to those who carry a copy of this letter.)






No comments:

Post a Comment