Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 10 January 2013

Perpetual Novena in Honour of Saint Jude

God has granted to St Jude extraordinary powers in cases where others seem to have failed, and it is especially in difficult cases that his wonderful help is experienced.
 


St Jude, glorious Apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus! the name of the traitor has caused thee to be forgotten by many, but the Church honours and invokes thee universally as the patron of hopeless cases - of matters despaired of. Pray for me who am so miserable; make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded to thee, to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolations and succour of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly ……… (here make your request) and that I may bless God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity.

I promise thee, O blessed Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favour, and I will never cease to honour thee as my special and powerful patron and do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee. 
AMEN.

St Jude pray for us, and for all who invoke thy aid.
St Jude, help of the hopeless, aid me in my distress!

Pray for us, that we may appease the Divine Justice, and obtain a favourable judgement.

Pray for us, that we may be admitted into the company of the blessed, to rejoice in the presence of God forever. Amen.

Blessed Apostle, with confidence we invoke thee!
Blessed Apostle, with confidence we invoke thee!
Blessed Apostle, with confidence we invoke thee!
St Jude, help of the hopeless, aid me in my distress!
St Jude, help of the hopeless, aid me in my distress!

Pray for us, that before death we may expiate all our sins by sincere repentance and the worthy reception of the holy sacraments.

Let us pray. Glorious apostle, martyr and relative of Jesus, St Jude Thaddeus, who didst spread the true Faith among the most barbarous and distant nations; who didst win to the obedience of Jesus Christ many tribes and peoples by the power of His holy Word, grant, I beseech thee, that from this day I may renounce every sinful habit, that I may be preserved from all evil thoughts, that I may always obtain thy assistance, particularly in every danger and difficulty, and that I may safely reach the heavenly country, with thee to adore the Most Holy Trinity, the Father, Son and Holy Ghost, forever and ever.
AMEN.

PRAYER

O God who through thy blessed apostle St Jude hast brought us to a knowledge of thy name, grant that by advancing in holiness we may celebrate his lasting glory, and by celebrating it become holier still; through our Lord. 
AMEN.

 Our Father's, 3 Hail Mary’s, and 3 Glory Be’s

No comments:

Post a Comment