Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 10 January 2013

Efficacious Prayer to the Infant Jesus



O, Child Jesus, I have recourse to Thee. Through Thy holy Mother, I implore Thee to assist me in this, my necessity; for I firmly believe that Thou canst aid me. I confidently hope to obtain Thy holy grace. I love Thee with my whole heart and my whole soul. I am heartily sorry for my sins and I entreat Thee, O good Jesus, to give me strength to overcome them.
I am firmly resolved never to offend Thee again, and to suffer everything rather than displease Thee. Henceforth, I wish to serve Thee faithfully. For love of Thee, O Divine Child, I will love my neighbour as myself. O Jesus, omnipotent Child, I entreat Thee again to come to my assistance in this necessity (indicate your intention).
Grant that I may possess Thee eternally, with Mary and Joseph, and adore Thee with Thy holy angels and saints in heaven. 
AMEN.

(Revealed by the Blessed Virgin Mary to the Venerable Fr Cyril of the Mother of God, OCD at Prague.)

2 comments:

  1. O Holy Infant, please look upon us with your merciful eyes. Please smile on us. We need your help and blessings.
    Please reveal your love to Eric McDonald. Open his eyes to see your love for him. Open his heart to enable him to believe in the truth of the Gospel. Please save his soul. Shelter him in your Sacred Heart...Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Mother, please place your mantle of love and protection over Eric. Be a Mother to Eric. Please bring Eric to Jesus. Mother of all grace give Eric all the graces he needs for salvation.
    Dear St Joseph, please cradle Eric in your heart The was you cradled The Infant Jesus in your arms.
    Holy Family of The Infant Jesus, shelter Eric throughout this life and the life to come.Amen
    Jesus, Mary, Joseph. I love you Save Souls!!
    Light of Christ shine in our hearts and souls.

    ReplyDelete