Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Call on the Name of the Lord...


for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Roman 10:13



Heavenly Father, 
I come to you 
in the Name of Jesus. 
You said whoever calls 
on the Name of the Lord Jesus 
shall be saved. 
I call on Him now. 
I believe in my heart 
that Jesus Christ 
is the Son of God. 
I believe He died 
for my sin. 
I believe You 
raised Him from the dead 
for my justification. 
I confess Him 
as Lord of my life now. 
I choose to follow Jesus 
and Your plan for me. 
And I Thank You 
for receiving me 
into Your family!

prayer source : jesuscallsyou.com


Christ Jesus HELP Me, In You I Trust...Grant me Your Miracle
http://resource4christians.blogspot.com/2013/01/jesus-help-me-in-you-i-trust.html


1 comment:

  1. THE APOSTLE PETER AND THE THIEF ON THE CROSS?

    When the apostle Peter preached the first sermon under the New Covenant, on the Day of Pentecost 33 AD, what did he preach?

    1. Peter preached Jesus as a miracle worker. (Acts 2:22)
    2. Peter preached Jesus crucified.(Acts 2:23)
    3. Peter preached Jesus resurrected from the grave. (Acts 2:31)
    4. Peter preached Jesus ascended into heaven. (Acts 2:34)
    5. Peter preached Jesus as Lord and Christ. (Acts 2:36)

    When the men at Pentecost heard Peter preach, they ask Peter and the rest of the apostles what they should do. (Acts 2:37)

    What did Peter tell them they should do? Did Peter say "You can be saved just like the thief on the cross, simply ask the Lord to remember you when He comes into His kingdom?" NO, Peter did not say nor did he imply they could be saved like the thief on the cross.

    WHAT DID PETER SAY? Acts 2:38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.(NKJV)

    There are no Scriptures stating that men can be saved like the thief on the cross under the New Covenant terms for pardon.


    YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY CHRISTIAN BLOG. Google search>>> steve finnell a christian view

    ReplyDelete