Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 8 August 2019

Miraculous Prayer to the Holy Spirit



Holy Spirit, You who makes me see everything, and shows me the way to reach my ideal. You, who gives me the Divine gift, to forgive, and forget, all the wrong that is done to me, and You, who are in all instances of my life with me. I, in this short dialogue, want to thank You, for everything, and affirm once more, that I never want to be separated from You, no matter how great the material desires may be, I want to be with You, and my loved ones, in Your Perpetual Glory. 
To that end and submitting to God's Holy Will, I ask from You..(mention your favor). 
Amen. 

This prayer should be prayed for three consecutive days. After the third day, your sincere desire shall be granted no matter how difficult it may be. Promise to offer thanksgiving by sharing and expressing it on granting of your favor. This idea is to spread the wonders of the Holy Spirit.

3 comments:

  1. You must realise that what you are doing by having spells cast is not of God or his ways. In fact it is quite the opposite. Do not get involved in this kind of thing and if you have then you must go to a good confession and confess what you have done. If possible speak with a Catholic Priest who has some powers of exorcism. I say this because you are invoking evil into your life and your family life and it will destroy your family in the long term even if the results looks good now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COLLINS GUZMAN FUNDING'S

    We offer a variety of Financial packages at a very low interest rate, We stand apart from other lenders because we believe in customer service, We offer the right solution to your financial needs.In general we are FINANCE COMPANY, We offer loan at 2% interest rate, Commercial loans, business loans, home loans, car loans and debt consolidation loan are available for you. Email: collinsguzmanfundings@gmail.com

    Names:
    Occupation:
    Loan Amount Needed:
    Loan Duration:
    Your Country:
    Mobile NO:
    Purpose Of Loan:
    Email Address:
    monthly income:
    Age:

    Thanks and best regards.
    Managements.
    Address: 621 Hunters Drive, Dallas,TX

    ReplyDelete



  3. Are you a business man or woman? Are you in a financial mess or do You need funds to start your own business? Need to pay loans Their Debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you have a low credit score and you will find it hard to get Capital loan from local banks / other financial institutions? You need one Loan or funding for any reason such as:Email: inforamzanloan@gmail.com

    *Personal Loans
    *Commercial Loans
    *Investments Loans
    *Development Loans
    *Consolidation Loans
    *Student Loans
    *Car Loans
    *Mortgage Loans
    *Acquisition Loans
    *Construction loans

    We offer loan at low interest rate of 3% and with collateral and not Collateral, we offer personal loans, debt consolidation loans, venture capital Capital, business loan, education loan, mortgage or Loans for any reason".

    However, our method offers the possibility to specify the amount of the loan needed and also the duration you can afford it, gives you a real Chance get the funds you need!

    Contact us via E-mail: inforamzanloan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete