- Nicene Creed
- The Apostle's Creed
- Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Psalm 23
- Lord Jesus, You are my Healer and Provider.....
- Powerful prayer in Urgent Need to the Infant JESUS
- Prayer for a Special and Urgent Request
- Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus in Desperate and Hopeless situation
- Prayer to St. Expedite - for speedy help in urgent...
- Shoulder wound of Jesus . . ..
- Prayer to the Passions and Wounds of Jesus
- Prayer to Saint Michael
- Psalm 71
- Psalm 91
- Psalm 119 ~ Praise God for giving such splendid laws and instruction for His people to live by
- Help Needed, Lord have Mercy on me
- Contribution 4 Blog
Wednesday, 28 November 2018
Elevation of the Mass is Sacred
The story is that this is from a real miraculous photo taken from a priest saying his first Mass. I don't know but I do know the theology of this image is perfect in showing the blood our our Savior running down His precious body and falling into the cup of our Salvation. The Elevation of the Mass is Sacred. See the alter boy adore Jesus! I love this!
For this reason I kneel at every Communion and I receive on my tongue. the reality of Catholic Communion is that Jesus's passion and death is renewed on the cross at every Mass and its consequence - the renewal of all Salvific Graces for mankind.
All these graces are then given to me as a gift! Jesus Himself is the gift of Divine Mercy!
I, with all other who receive, are then called to take this gift of the Perpetual Sacrifice and offer Him back to God the Father in reparation for our sins, the sins of the whole world, and all other petitions and acts of gratitude and worship.