Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 7 September 2018

Prayer to Our Mother of Sorrows


Our mother of sorrows, 
with strength from above 
you stood by the cross, 
sharing in the sufferings of Jesus, 
and with tender care 
you bore Him in your arms, 
mourning and weeping.

We praise you for your faith, 
which accepted the life 
God planned for you. 
We praise you for your hope, 
which trusted that God 
would do great things in you. 
We praise you for your love 
in bearing with Jesus 
the sorrows of His passion.

Holy Mary, 
may we follow your example, 
and stand by all your children 
who need comfort and love.

Mother of God, 
stand by us in our trials 
and care for us 
in our many needs 
especially for (mention request). 
Pray for us now 
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment