In Ephesians 6:14-17, God lays out His armor.
- Belt of Truth — to protect us against Satan, the deceiver and liar.
- Breastplate of Righteousness — to represent our positional righteousness before God.
- Shoes of the Gospel of Peace — to ensure we are at peace with everyone and ready to go wherever God calls.
- Shield of Faith — to quench all of Satan’s fiery darts.
- Helmet of Salvation — to ensure we know we are a saved child of God, covered by Jesus’ blood, possessing the mind of Christ.
- Sword of the Spirit — the Word of God and our only offensive weapon.