Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Faith is trusting GOD



Now faith is confidence 
in what we hope for and assurance 
about what we do not see.
Hebrews 11:1


And without faith 
it is impossible to please God, 
because anyone who comes to him 
must believe that he exists 
and that he rewards 
those who earnestly seek him.
Hebrews 11:6


Therefore I tell you, 
whatever you ask for in prayer, 
believe that you have received it, 
and it will be yours.
Mark 11:24 


For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. 
The LORD loves righteousness and justice; 
the earth is full of his unfailing love.
By the word of the LORD 
the heavens were made, 
their starry host 
by the breath of his mouth.
Psalm 33:4-6


Look to the LORD and his strength; 
seek his face always.
1 Chronicles 16:11


For it is with your heart 
that you believe and are justified, 
and it is with your mouth 
that you profess your faith 
and are saved.
Romans 10:10

No comments:

Post a Comment