Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday 11 May 2015

Trust and Believe in Jesus


Matthew 9:20-22
Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak. She said to herself, “If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed.”
Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “your faith has healed you.” And the woman was healed at that moment.

“If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed.” ~ Mark 5:28 
Being concious of the grace of Jesus, 
the woman came and touch Him, 
and her trust in Him healed her. 

When the woman saw His grace, God saw her faith! And so it was by grace, through faith, that God’s promise became sure in her life.

JESUS will show that same kindness and compassion to us, if we will only place your faith in Him and surrender all to Him. JESUS is the Good Shepherd and He truly cares for His sheep. At our lowest times, He will lift and carry us.

Repented of your sins and trust in JESUS, the Son of God who died for our sins on the cross, and He has risen and ascended into the heaven to His kingdom, He will come again.

God can change what seems unchangeable, 
giving new purpose and hope.

“For by grace are you saved through faith.”

No comments:

Post a Comment