Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Call on God, Depend on God and Trust in God for He will surely Help In Desperate Times

When everything seems to be falling in around us, when the walls seem to be closing in on us, when nothing in our world or in this world seems to hold any hope, when everything looks completely hopeless, just remember to call, depend and trust the Lord our God, who is good all the time. God truly loves those that are His. He loves you!



CALL on the Lord

and call on me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and you will honour me.
~ Psalm 50:15 ~

‘Because he loves me,’ says the Lord, ‘I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honour him.
With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.’
~ Psalm 91:14-16 ~

Before they call I will answer;
while they are still speaking I will hear.
~ Isaiah 65:24 ~

But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord,
I wait for God my Saviour;
my God will hear me.
~ Micah 7:7 ~


DEPEND on the Lord

I am the vine; you are the branches. 
If you remain in me and I in you, 
you will bear much fruit; 
apart from me you can do nothing.
~ John 15:5 ~

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
~ 1 Peter 5:7 ~

If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, 
which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, 
will he not much more clothe you – you of little faith? 
So do not worry, saying, “What shall we eat?” 
or “What shall we drink?” or “What shall we wear?”
~ Matthew 6:30-31 ~

Yet he [Abraham] did not waver 
through unbelief regarding the promise of God, 
but was strengthened in his faith 
and gave glory to God, 
being fully persuaded that God had power 
to do what he had promised.
~ Romans 4:20-21 ~


TRUST in the Lord

For I am the Lord your God
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you.
~ Isaiah 41:13 ~

This is what the Lord says:
‘Cursed is the one who trusts in man,
who draws strength from mere flesh
and whose heart turns away from the Lord.
That person will be like a bush in the wastelands;
they will not see prosperity when it comes.
They will dwell in the parched places of the desert,
in a salt land where no one lives.
‘But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord,
whose confidence is in him.
~ Jeremiah 17:5-7 ~

You are my hiding-place;
you will protect me from trouble
and surround me with songs of deliverance.
~ Psalm 32:7 ~

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.
~ Proverbs 3:5-6 ~

For no matter how many promises 
God has made, 
they are ‘Yes’ in Christ. 
And so through him the ‘Amen’ 
is spoken by us to the glory of God.
~ 2 Corinthians 1:20 ~

Therefore he is able to save completely
those who come to God through him, 
because he always lives to intercede for them.
~ Hebrews 7:25 ~


No comments:

Post a Comment