Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 15 January 2020

Elijah must first come


God gives signs to show what he is about to do.

John the Baptist is one such sign who pointed to Jesus and prepared the way for his coming. John fulfilled the essential task of all the prophets: to be fingers pointing to Jesus Christ. John is the last and greatest prophet of the old kingdom, the old covenant. The Jews expected that when the Messiah would come, Elijah would appear to announce his presence. John fills the role of Elijah and prepares the way for the coming of Jesus Christ by preaching a baptism of repentance and renewal.

As watchful servants, we, too must prepare for the Lord's coming again by turning away from sin and from everything that would keep us from pursuing his will. Are you eager to do God's will and are you prepared to meet the Lord Jesus when he returns in glory?

"Lord Jesus, stir my zeal for your righteousness and for your kingdom. Free me from complacency and from compromising with the ways of sin and worldliness that I may be wholeheartedly devoted to you and to your kingdom."

source: From the desk of Don Schwager, 
hosted by Kairos Europe and the Middle East

2 comments:

  1. Are you having troubles in getting your Ex Lover back, having marital problems, infertility, financial instability.
    Why are you bordering yourself about your lover/husband/wife breaking up with you, its time you get all your problems solved with the help of my PERMANENT SPELL CAST powers.
    Am specialized in all types of spell casting such as
    Love Spell ( to get your ex lover, husband or wife back )
    Lottery Spell
    Money Spell
    Pregnancy Spell
    Job/Contract Spell
    Health Spell
    Wealth Spell
    Good luck Spell
    Life Spell
    Spiritual Spell
    Beauty/Shape Spell
    Trick Spell
    Fantasy Spell
    Spell to win court cases
    Am always here to help you solve all your problems and grant you all your heart desires through my spell powers.
    My PERMANENT SPELL CAST is 100% guarantee sure. Do get to me to help solve your problems now on Email: padmanlovespell@yahoo.com. Whatsapp +1949229386 (info@padmanspell.com) https://twitter.com/padman_dr . website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Marriage restoration journey started 6 days ago when my Wife of 22 years changed me for a man 10 years younger. I am 57 and she is 55. I went through the desert and during my journey I found Doctor Isikolo. God used him to heal my broken heart and took my pains away with his Powerful Love spell. it was a tough one on me trying to get her back home without success and it became an agony for my kids and I. I trust the Lord and I know that He is going to restore my marriage. i explained everything to him and he told me what to do which i did and he did his part and my wife returned back home to me and our kids in less than 48 hours. We need to have faith. Faith is the assurance of things we hope for and the conviction of things not seen. Men and women please do not give up, God can use Doctor Isikolo to restore your marriage or your relationship. Don’t loose hope. You must fall in love with the Lord.
    Contact Doctor Isikolo For a Powerful love spell sent from God via Email: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com or his WhatsApp on: +2348133261196.

    ReplyDelete