Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday 30 March 2017

Why Catholics honour Mary?



Catholics do not worship Mary but we do have enough sense to pay her great honor for saying "yes," and for carrying the Son of God in her womb and supplying His DNA. Not to mention the fact that she gave Him more strength than any other human being. If you truly love Jesus, honoring Mary is a natural part of that love.

Dispel the myth, know the facts, communicate the truth. Every Catholic should be somewhat offended when this lie gets perpetuated as if we don't know our God.

Mary was Immaculately Conceived and had to be by a preemptive act of Grace through Jesus Christ. She had to be a pure vessel to carry the Son of God. In the Scriptures Gabriel says "Hail full of Grace." She is puzzled by the greeting because it indicates that she is without sin.

Please keep in mind that the Church believes that her sinless state comes through Jesus, who existed from the beginning. It doesn't make Mary a god. You cant be a God-bearer with the stain of sin. This Dogma says more about the Glory of God than it does about Mary. The vessel that would be the gate by which Divinity became humanity, had to be a pure one.

She took on flesh, but no stain of sin. He was born of a virgin. Why is it such a large jump to believe that Mary was preserved from sin for this special role? How could God have His DNA supplied by a sinful person? Regardless, the point of this statement is to dispel the lie that we worship Mary.

An Archangel appeared to this woman and she gave birth to God as a virgin. Regardless, she is mega special and worthy of a great honor. If Jesus is Savior and I'm a part of his family, then Mary is my mother. I love her dearly.

~ Father Claude Thomas Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment