Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 16 October 2015

Rosary ~ do not neglect it, if you are in need of the intercession and prayer by Mother Mary

When we recite the Rosary to Our Blessed Virgin Mary, reflect on the sacred mysteries (Joyful, Sorrowful and Glorious Mystery) of our salvation and the ministry life of Jesus (Luminous Mystery) and say each Our Father and Hail Mary with due reverence, praying for our particular intentions, all the while trying to create vivid mental images of Christ and Our Lady in our mind's eye. The Rosary is the prayer of the Gospels and if you make a habit of praying it everyday you will internalize the Gospels themselves.


Our Blessed Virgin Mary's intercessory power is strong before the throne of God because Jesus would deny His Mother nothing. And like any good mother, Our Blessed Virgin Mary wants to help her dear children on earth. Mary is the Mother of God and our Mother too.
"To this heavenly mother, we have offered the flowers of the month of May; to her we would also have fruit-bearing October dedicated with a particularly tender devotion. It is fitting that both parts of the year should be consecrated to her…" 
~ Pope Leo XIII, Augustissimae Virginis, 12 Sept, 1897 ~

“You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.”
~ Our Lady to Blessed Alan de la Roche ~

“If families give Our Lady fifteen minutes a day by reciting the Rosary, I assure them that their homes will become, by God’s grace, peaceful places."
~ Father Patrick Peyton ~

"There is no problem, I tell you, no matter how difficult it is, that we cannot solve by the prayer of the Holy Rosary. With the Holy Rosary we will save ourselves. We will sanctify ourselves. We will console Our Lord and obtain the salvation of many souls."
~ St. Lucia of Fatima ~

No comments:

Post a Comment