Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.
Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday, 4 December 2014

Stay close to JESUS


If ya' ain't got JESUS, 
then ya' ain't got nuttin', 
buddy!

Call on JESUS today!


JESUS, I am nothing without You.


As for me and my household, 
we will serve the Lord.
Joshua 24:15


Being a Christian doesn't mean I won't fall ....,
It means JESUS will catch me when I do ....

No comments:

Post a Comment