Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday 5 November 2023

Say these 3 Psalm verses every morning and see your life change

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 
Psalm 23:1
No matter where we are, God is our shepherd. He will provide for our needs.

A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand; but it will not come near you. 
Psalm 91:7
No matter how many difficulties are around you, God will protect you and shelter you under His safe wings. Feel this peace and protection, and let it penetrate your heart.

The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. 
Psalm 121:7
That when we look up to God, He will change our destiny. Evil cannot overcome us, enemies cannot triumph.

No comments:

Post a Comment