Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday 5 November 2023

Jesus have mercy on me and help me, I need you now more than ever

 Jesus I need your help Lord urgently. Please Lord I know I have sin and made a lot of mistakes in my life that lead me to the situation I am in now, Lord please forgive my sins, I am really vey sorry and repent for all I have done. Give me a chance Lord to redeem myself and change the way I live. Help O Lord, as a human I am so depressed and worried, but I still trust and hope in your miraculous power. Please make a way for me Lord, things are really beyond me. Only you have the power to bring me out of the quicksand I am in. Each day I cry to myself, I am all alone, my parent s who were my support have been called back by you. May their soul rest in peace. Have mercy on me Lord a sinner and help Lord, hear my cry and provide me the miraculous financial breakthrough I need so urgently. Do not let me or my family (my late parents) be put to shame. I need the funds to settle my home loan payments which is 3 months over due. This home is the only roof I have to shelter, Also for unpaid bills and basic necessities. Please Lord I beg you please make a way, send me you angelic help. I truly believe Lord, whatever you command never returns to to you void. Amen.

JESUS HELP ME



Stanley (stanxgm@gmail.com)
Malaysia Hong Leong Bank ac#: 15850090650

No comments:

Post a Comment