Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 13 May 2016

Mysteries of the Holy Spirit


1st Mystery
JESUS IS CONCEIVED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT

LUKE 1:35 
The angel answered her: 'The Holy Spirit will come upon you and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; hence, the holy offspring to be born will be called Son of God...'


2nd Mystery
THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD COMES ON JESUS

MATTHEW 3:16 
After Jesus was baptized, he came directly out of the water. Suddenly the sky opened and he saw the Spirit of God descend like a dove and hover over him. With that, a voice from the heavens said, 'This is my beloved son. My favor rests on him.' 


3rd Mystery
THE SPIRIT LEADS JESUS INTO THE DESERT 

LUKE 4:1,2 
Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, then returned from the Jordan and was conducted by the Spirit into the desert for forty days, where he was tempted by the devil. During that time he ate nothing, and at the end of it he was hungry.


4th Mystery
THE HOLY SPIRIT PRESENT IN THE CHURCH 

ACTS 2:2,4,11 
Suddenly from up in the sky there came a noise like a strong, driving wind which was heard all through the house where they were seated ... All were filled with the Holy Spirit and they began to express themselves in foreign tongues ... as the Spirit prompted them ... about the marvels that God has accomplished. 


5th Mystery
THE HOLY SPIRIT PRESENT IN YOU

1 CORINTHIANS 6:19 
You must know that your body is a temple 
of the Holy Spirit that is within you.

No comments:

Post a Comment