Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday, 7 August 2026

God have mercy and help me

Father, You are so kind to be helping. There aren't alot of people out there that care or have kindness like you. 

I feel bad and helpless, struggling, jobless. I am sorry and shame to ask help from you again but I really stuck, struggling with everything financially, food, bills, basic needs. 

I try get loan even from bank or money lender also cannot due to jobless and age pass 55. I am also not in perfect health right now. I have always worked my whole life, nothing has come easy. I tried to handle everything myself or figure out but right now I am lost, dont know how. I am worried and dont know what to do.  Please help, I'm sorry so sorry to ask. Thank you for listening. 

Please anything would help and thank you, Amen. 

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment