Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday 2 September 2016

God is Faithful


Trust God’s future faithfulness by remembering His past faithfulness.
We rejoiced and blessed God for his faithfulness.

God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord (1 Corinthians 1:9). 

God’s faithfulness to keep His covenants to save Noah and his family;
“Behold, I establish my covenant with you and your descendants after you, and with every living creature that is with you, the birds, the cattle, and every beast of the earth with you, as many as came out of the ark. I establish my covenant with you, that never again shall all flesh be cut off by the waters of a flood, and never again shall there be a flood to destroy the earth.” And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all future generations: I set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth. When I bring clouds over the earth and the bow is seen in the clouds, I will remember my covenant which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh. When the bow is in the clouds, I will look upon it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.” God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.” 
(Genesis 9:9-17)

God’s faithfulness to keep His covenants to bless Ish′mael and Isaac and their descendants;
And Abraham said to God, “O that Ish′mael might live in thy sight!”God said, “No, but Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. As for Ish′mael, I have heard you; behold, I will bless him and make him fruitful and multiply him exceedingly; he shall be the father of twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation.
(Genesis 17:18-20)

God’s faithfulness to keep His covenants with Moses to spare the Israelites;
"God said to Moses, “I am who I am.” And he said, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘I am has sent me to you.’
(Exodus 3:14)
"Now therefore, if you will obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my own possession among all peoples; for all the earth is mine"
(Exodus 19:5)

God reaffirms everlasting covenant to Israel;
"which he confirmed to Jacob as a statute,
to Israel as an everlasting covenant"
(Psalm 105:10)

"Behold, I will save my people from the east country and from the west country; and I will bring them to dwell in the midst of Jerusalem; and they shall be my people and I will be their God, in faithfulness and in righteousness.” 
(Zechariah 8:7-8)

"Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generation" 
(Deuteronomy 7:9)

“I will never fail you nor forsake you.”
(Hebrews 13:5)

"No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your strength, but with the temptation will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it."
(1 Corinthians 10:13)

"But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from evil."
(2 Thessalonians 3:3)

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
(1 John 1:9)

"God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should repent. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfil it?"
(Numbers 23:19)

"if we are faithless, he remains faithful for he cannot deny himself."
(2 Timothy 2:13)

"And I am sure that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ."
(Philippians 1:6)

"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful"
(Hebrews 10:23)

"Therefore let those who suffer according to God’s will do right and entrust their souls to a faithful Creator."
(1 Peter 4:19)



No comments:

Post a Comment