Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday 12 April 2015

First class relics of Saint Faustina & Saint John Paul II @ Church of Divine Mercy, Sg.Ara, Penang


The parish priest of Church of Divine Mercy, Sg Ara, Penang, Rev Father Martin Andrews Arlando led a group of parishioners to Poland in March 2015 to obtain the relic of St Faustina. 



Saint Faustina is known as the Apostle of Divine Mercy and her relic displayed consists of a piece of her bone.

Saint John Paul II one of the longest-serving popes in the history of the Catholic Church. His relic displayed which contained a drop of the pope’s blood on a cloth. The relic of the pope was handed to Penang Roman Catholic Diocese Bishop Rev Sebastian Francis through Vatican Ambassador to Malaysia Archbishop Joseph Marino upon the release granted by the custodians of the John Paul II Foundation in Rome.



Both relics will be placed on permanent display at the CDM, Sungai Ara, Penang for the veneration of those that come seeking healing and answers to their needs in prayer.







Notes:
Relics are categorised into 3 classes by the Catholic Church.

1st Class Relic 
A part of the Saint such as a bone, hair, blood, etc..., and the instruments of Christ's Passion.

2nd Class Relic 
Something that was owned by the Saint or instruments of torture that was used against a martyr.

3rd Class Relic
Something that has been touched to a 1st or 2nd Class Relic or by the Saint. Anyone can make their own 3rd Class relics by touching an object to a 1st or 2nd Class Relic which includes the tomb of the Saint.











Church of Divine Mercy
117, Jalan Kenari
11900 Bayan Lepas
Penang
Tel: 604-646 6885

No comments:

Post a Comment