Dear God, open a door for my message, so that I may proclaim the mystery of Christ. I pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Colossians 4:3-4

R4C

R4C
Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You. ~ Reconciliation and Forgiveness ~ I am Sorry * Please Forgive Me * Thank You * I Love You.

Generosity from the Heart

Generosity from the Heart


Matt 6:3, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"


If this blog is informative and helpful in your pursuit to follow Jesus, and deepening your Christian faith;

Please support my work. Thank you and God Bless.


Proverbs 11:25, "A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."


How to make contibution (click on this link)


May the Lord bless you for your generosity, and may the Mother of God intercede for your every need.


Your act of generosity will be rewarded, and your blessing will be “pressed down, shaken together, and RUNNING OVER.

Psalm 19:14, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday 19 June 2013

The names of the Lord GOD

In Hebrew the name of God is spelled YHWH and in all likelihood the name should be pronounced "Yahweh".



Jehovah - Jireh : The Lord who Provides.


Genesis 22:11-14
11 But the angel of the Lord called out to him from heaven, “Abraham! Abraham!”
“Here I am,” he replied.
12 “Do not lay a hand on the boy,” he said. “Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God,because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.”
13 Abraham looked up and there in a thicket he saw a ram caught by its horns. He went over and took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering instead of his son. 14 So Abraham called that place The Lord Will Provide. And to this day it is said, “On the mountain of the Lord it will be provided.”


Jehovah - Rapha : The Lord who Heals.

Exodus 15:26
26 He said, “If you listen carefully to the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you.”

Jehovah - Nissi : The Lord our Banner.

Exodus 17:15
15 Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner.


Jehovah - Shalom : The Lord our Perfect Peace.

Judges 6:24
24 So Gideon built an altar to the Lord there and called it The Lord Is Peace. To this day it stands in Ophrah of the Abiezrites.


Jehovah - Tsidkenu : The Lord is our Righteousness.

Jeremiah 23:66 In his days Judah will be saved
and Israel will live in safety.
This is the name by which he will be called:
The Lord Our Righteous Savior.


Jehovah - Shammah : The Lord Who is with us everywhere for He is Omnipresent.

Ezekiel 48:35
35 “The distance all around will be 18,000 cubits.
“And the name of the city from that time on will be:
the Lord is there.”
Jehovah - Sabaoth : The Lord of Hosts, our Protector.

Isaiah 6:1-3
6 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple. 2 Above him were seraphim, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. 3 And they were calling to one another:
“Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty;
the whole earth is full of his glory.”
Jehovah - Rohi : The Lord our Shepherd who tenderly leads us, loves us and will keep us safe.

Psalm 231 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

Jehovah - Ayzer - The Lord our Helper.

Psalm 33:20
20 We wait in hope for the Lord;
he is our help and our shield.


Jehovah - Mekeddeshem - The Lord who Sanctifies.

Exodus 31:13
13 “Say to the Israelites, ‘You must observe my Sabbaths. This will be a sign between me and you for the generations to come, so you may know that I am the Lord, who makes you holy.


Jehovah - Yahweh - The Lord our Divine Salvation.
Genesis 2:4
4 This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created, when the Lord God made the earth and the heavens.


Jehovah - Gmolah - The Lord of Recompense.

Jeremiah 51:6
6 “Flee from Babylon!
Run for your lives!
Do not be destroyed because of her sins.
It is time for the Lord’s vengeance;
he will repay her what she deserves.


El Elyon - The most High God.

Isaiah 14:13-14
13 You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.”


Adonai - My Lord, my Master.

Malachi 1:6
6 “A son honors his father, and a slave his master. If I am a father, where is the honor due me? If I am a master, where is the respect due me?” says the Lord Almighty.
“It is you priests who show contempt for my name.
“But you ask, ‘How have we shown contempt for your name?’


El Roi - God who Sees.

Genesis 16:13

13 She gave this name to the Lord who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,” for she said, “I have now seen the One who sees me.”


El Shaddai - God Almighty.

Psalm 91
1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.



No comments:

Post a Comment