Pages

▼

Monday, 15 December 2025

Saint Anthony of Padua, pray for us

St. Anthony pray and intercede for me and all those seeking your miraculous help. St. Anthony help get back all I have lost, you are known as the finder of lost things or belongings. Help me in my urgent and desperate need. I have faith in you and my trust in Jesus the miracle worker. Amen.



1 comment:

  1. My name is Dietrich Kilpatrick, and this is my story shared for entertainment purposes. They say patience pays off, and in my case, that couldn’t be more true. For years, I stayed consistent, never missing a chance, always believing that one day my breakthrough would come. At one point, I decided to try something different. That’s when I reached out to Dr. Alaska. He spoke to me about staying positive and shared what he called lucky numbers. I didn’t know what to expect, but I chose to believe and gave it one more try. Then came the moment that changed everything. I checked my numbers and couldn’t believe what I was seeing. My heart was racing, my hands were shaking I had just hit a $2 million win. After all those years of trying, my life finally took a new turn. I’m sharing this as a story of hope and persistence. Sometimes, when you stay consistent and open-minded, incredible things can happen when you least expect them. If you’re interested, you can reach Dr. Alaska through email: alaskaspellcaster44@gmail.com or text him on WhatsApp: +233277283626.

    ReplyDelete